PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP
If accepted into membership to Center Stripe Golf (hereinafter referred to as “Club” or “Studio”), I allow the Club to make recurring deductions or charges to satisfy the balance of my monthly statements in full as they become due. In the event any bank account or credit or debit card charge is rejected for any reason, all membership charging and use privileges will be suspended. My membership will also be subject to any additional suspension or termination provisions set forth in the Membership Documents, as defined herein. A membership terminated for nonpayment may be reinstated, if at all, at the sole discretion of the Club and upon such terms as the Club may determine.
Credit card payments are subject to an additional fee. Any delay by the Club in enforcing its rights and remedies herein does not constitute a waiver of any such rights and remedies. These payment terms control in the event of any conflict with any other terms or membership policies to the contrary.
If accepted into membership, I agree to conform to and be bound by the “Membership Rules and Regulations/Bylaws”, and acknowledge that such agreement is an integral part of my agreement for privileges at the Club. I hereby acknowledge receipt of a copy of the “Membership Rules and Regulations/Bylaws” which may be amended from time to time, set forth the Club’s membership
policies, including, but not limited to, provisions in the event of divorce, arbitration of disputes, resignation, membership redemption, financial obligations, disciplinary action, and release of liability for personal injury and theft.
I ASSUME ALL RISKS and RESPONSIBILITY associated with accessing the Club facilities, including, but not limited to, lounge and dining area, recreational amenities, grounds, parking areas, equipment, golf balls, tees, or clubs. I ALSO HEREBY FULLY RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE CLUB, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATED AND SUCCESSOR COMPANIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, AFFILIATES AND ASSIGNS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM MY OR MY GUESTS’ USE OF THE CLUB FACILITIES, INCLUDING ANY SUCH CLAIMS CAUSED BY THE RELEASED PARTY’S OWN NEGLIGENCE. The Club may redeem my membership at any time. Upon such redemption, all of my rights to use the Club will immediately cease, and I shall automatically RELINQUISH, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ASSOCIATED WITH MY MEMBERSHIP AND THE REDEMPTION THEREOF.
MEMBERSHIP RULES AND REGULATIONS/BYLAWS for
CENTER STRIPE GOLF (hereinafter referred to as “Club” or “Studio”)
1. The primary member or accompanying supervisor (Junior Members) must be present during the entirety of the reservation.
2. Lost or Damaged entry fobs must be reported immediately and a replacement will be issued for $25.
3. All key cards are to be left in the studio after the agreed upon last session as a member at the club, failure to do so will result in an invoice for $25.
1. Reservations are required for studio use.
2. All members must complete orientation and training of equipment and systems before first reservation can be scheduled.
3. Reservations can be booked for up to 3 hours a day; reservations are limited to 3 active reservations at a time. Reservations will be monitored and may be changed by the Club.
4. Members and guests will not exceed the booked reservation times and will complete booked reservations in a timely manner.
5. Cancellations will be monitored and repeat offenders may be subject to fine, restrictions in membership, and/or suspension.
6. Repeat offenders of ‘no shows’ will be subject to fine, restrictions in membership, and/or suspension. ‘No shows’ are not subject to refund and members are responsible for reservation cancellation/rescheduling prior to reservation start.
1. All juniors (under 18) must be accompanied by adult supervision while in and using the club.
2. The member is financially responsible for all damages occurred while using the club.
3. The member must notify the Club of any and all damages before the end of the reserved time.
4. By using the facilities, the member and their guests provide consent to being recorded for security, safety, and operational purposes.
Code of Conduct
1. All clubs must be cleaned thoroughly prior to play.
2. Only golf balls provided by the Club may be used in the simulator.
3. Equipment, furniture, or golf balls may not be removed from Club facilities, without express permission from the Club.
4. All members and guests will use the facilities in its intended manner, unless permission is granted by the Club.
5. Notification must be sent to Club for any formal coaching or teaching within Club facilities, virtual or live.
6. Illegal or Illicit activities will result in immediate termination of membership and notification of authorities.
7. At the end of each reservation, the member is responsible in returning the Club to its original state (e.g. trash and food disposed, equipment replaced in appropriate areas, furniture, if moved, replaced).
8. It is the members’ responsibility to log out of all systems (Trackman account, streaming accounts, etc) before the end of the reserved time.
9. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at all times within the club.
1. Cancellations must be communicated prior to the beginning of the next billing cycle. Membership cancellations are not subject to prorated refunds.
2. Access cards after cancellation must be returned in person within 7 days of cancellation notice. Failure to return access cards is subject to a $25 fee.
3. All memberships are month to month with no contracted period.
4. Membership sessions and lessons do not roll over and will not be credited for non-use within the billing cycle.
With continued use of my membership privileges at the club, I acknowledge receipt and agree to the terms and conditions stated in the ‘Membership Rules and Regulations/Bylaws’. I understand that violation of the stated terms will result in financial penalties, suspension, and/or termination of my membership with Center Stripe Golf.